Guidelines for Admission – Nursery
Parents seeking Admission for their children to NURSERY should note the following points to avoid any inconvenience:
1. Application form can be filled and downloaded from the School website (www.carmelschool.co.in) on 30th & 31st
January 2018 between 11 a.m and 12 noon. Application Forms will not be available from the school.
2. Age Criteria: Children born between 1st August 2014 to 31st July 2015 (3 yrs +).
3. The Application form of the child whose age is less than or more than the above-mentioned age will not be accepted.
4. Duly filled Application form, Rules and Regulations page and relevant documents are to be attached and submitted at the Office counter on 3rd & 5th February 2018 between 8.30 a.m to 11.30 a.m.Incomplete forms will be rejected.
5. No recommendation and donation will be entertained for admission. The management has not entrusted any individual or group to accept the donation on behalf of School management.
Document to be submitted with Registration form:
a) Attested Copy of Birth Certificate. Any change in Date of Birth at a later stage will not be accepted.
b) Attested Copy of Baptism Certificate (For Christians)
c) Attested Copy of Caste Certificate of the child. (If it is not there, Father’s caste certificate for the time being)
d) Stamp size Photograph to be affixed on the application form.
e) Residence proof (Anyone of the following : Aadhaar Card , Latest Electricity bill, Latest Telephone bill, Ration card / Sale Agreement (only 1st and last page)
6. Mere Application does not guarantee admission. Change in the date and time of submission’ of forms, in any case, will not be entertained. No form shall be accepted before or after the given date and time on any ground.
7. Application form fee is Rs.300/- to be given at the time of the submission. This amount is to be paid in cash along with the Application form and is not refundable.
8. All the Original documents should be submitted at the time of verification (original will be returned).
9. If your child is selected, you will be informed. No information, in case the child is not selected.
10. In case you fail to take admission on the given date and time specified, the seat will be offered to the next candidate. No claim for Admission will be entertained subsequently.
11. No refund is made after the admission. So, kindly make sure of taking your child’s admission. Exchange of admission or Cancellation is not allowed.
12. The decision of the Management will be final regarding the selection of Admission.
13. If the form is not duly filled (Manually filled in photocopy/blank or not having form no. / not completed in all sense) will not be accepted.
14. If all the above requirements are not fulfilled, the form may get rejected for the admission procedure.